Let's play catch up...

So the other day, my sister was over and (kindly) mentioned that I had not posted to the blog in a long time. Ok, it's been months...I know, I know. I really can't stand the fact that time seems to be flying by so quickly. I haven't figured out how to slow it down, and quite honestly, I haven't been able to achieve that beautiful balance where I accomplish everything I'd like to in a 24 hr. span. It's more like a flailing of life just to keep my head above water. Don't get me wrong, I am certainly enjoying this beautiful adventure...traveling with these two, how can you not?
I just haven't figured out this full time ministry - full time wife - full time Mom - full time housekeeper - part time 2nd job - babysit 3 rascals on my day off - my toddler goes to bed at 11:00 PM - life...my Pinterest is full of unfinished good ideas and I'm embarrassed at how many outdated blog posts I have with one or two paragraphs but no finishing touches. So in efforts to catch you up, so we can hopefully move forward, I give you a friendly game of catch - up...through photos. I cherish the few posts I've managed to capture in the past - they make me laugh and cry and gives me great perspective and purpose of where my family has been, where this journey is headed, and Who our Ultimate Tour Guide and Provider is! I want to continue this memoir and in this crazy - time is moving too fast - I can't seem to keep up or get it all done - life...make time stand still, even if just for a moment.

Christmas NYC Style!
All Aboard!  Waiting to meet Santa on the Strasburg Railroad!
Happy Birthday JESUS!
Ringing in the New Year with a little Hersheypark Happy!
Good 'ol PA Farm Show Action!
LOVED Sesame Street Live with his cousins!
The Morning of Cabe's 2nd Birthday Party=the only big snowstorm (other than October!)
Turning 2 with Winnie the Pooh!
Amazing.Incredible.Memorable.Deserves-a-blog-post-of-its-own.Disney.Vacation.
Happy Heart Day!
...and the season of C's love for Little Einsteins
Easter Egg Hunt at Butcher's Farm!
Easter Bunny & Strasburg Railroad...where we meet all holiday related characters apparently!
Easter Eve Baskets
(Easter morning is always a little bit busy for us...)
Little Boy Dates at our favorite spot!
Strollin' down Sesame Street!
Summertime!  Strawberry Picking and Ice Cream :)
(on a sidenote, our family has eaten ridiculous amounts of ice cream this Summer!)
So happy to be blueberry picking...the never ending blueberry buffet!
Rocking out at his first Creation Fest out of the womb...jelly covered face and all!
Friday nights at the dirt track with our champ!
A little July 4th Fun!

And now here's to blogging again before six months have passed by!

Comments

Popular Posts